FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I Cancel my membership?
- Fayetteville Customers: You must go to our Mission and Crossover Location and fill out a Cancellation Form.
2630 East Citizens Drive, Suite 11, Fayetteville, AR 72703
- Fort Smith Customers: You must go to our Phoenix Location and fill out a Cancellation Form.
5430 Phoenix Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
- If you no longer live within driving distance to the stores listed above, please contact our Guest Services at 479-966-4977 or email@example.com
How do I Freeze my membership?
- Fill out the Freeze Form
- Request a Freeze Form at any Glo Tanning location.
Do you have the 24-hour rule?
No, the state of Arkansas does not require a 24-hour rule waiting period between your tanning sessions.
What are your store hours?
- Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM and Saturday/Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Closed on most major holidays.
- Check our Facebook page for Holiday Closings: https://www.facebook.com/glotanningnwa/
How much is a single Spray Tan?
Single Spray Tans start at $25. Please contact our Guest Services to find out additional information on pricing. 479-966-4977 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I prepare for a Spray Tan?
- Shower, shave, and exfoliate several hours before your session. Come in free of lotion, deodorant, or cosmetics.
- Ask our sales associates about our primer and hydrofirm to make your tan look the best and last the longest.
- Click here to read out Sunless Tanning Tips http://glotanning.com/tan-with-us/sunless-tanning
How long does a spray tan typically last?
With the proper prep and post care spray tans typically last 5-7 days.
Why should I use a lotion?
- Without a tanning lotion the melanin in our skin is not active until 7 minutes. By applying a lotion it will react with the skin to increase the body’s production of melanin, the pigment in skin, within 1 minute of your tanning session.
- Another important reason for using a tanning lotion is to replenish the moisture to your skin that becomes depleted during the tanning process. Dry skin reflects the UV lights, therefore if you are not using a indoor tanning lotion you will be wasting up to 50% of your tanning session
- What is a facial lotion?
- The skin on your face is the most sensitive skin on your body, which means it will have the most dramatic reaction to your environment. Therefore, it’s important to pamper your face with facial lotion when you’re tanning in a bed. Facial tanning lotion has the extra punch of nutrients that will replenish your skin and make it look firm and young. When applying, you will want to cover all of the skin that would be exposed when you’re wearing a V-neck shirt. Your face, neck and part of your chest should be covered. You should use facial lotion on the back of your hands, because the skin ages just like facial skin.
- Can I bring my own lotion?
- Please have our sales associates approve your tanning lotion prior to use. Oil-based and outdoor tanning lotions cause permanent damage to the acrylic on the beds. It is highly important to us to provide the top of the line tanning beds therefore we do not allow any outdoor or oil-based tanning lotions.
Can I tan at any Glo Tanning location?
Yes! It doesn’t matter where you signed up for your membership you are welcome to tan at any of our locations. Click here to view our locations.
How do my friends tan for free?
- If you are a VIP member you can bring a friend with you to tan for free in a level 1 bed and can upgrade for a discounted rate.
- For questions, ask one of our Glo Tanning sales associates in the store or contact our Guest Services.