Our sunless tanning booths offer the best spray tan available by using airbrush technology to give you a lovely glo that you can customize through several color options. Your resulting spray tan is 3 to 5 shades darker and can last 5 to 7 days.
Types of Sunless Booths
Ready to turn up your tan?
Get optimal results with cocktail tanning.
What? A combination of a sunless session followed immediately by a sun booth tan.
Why? Sun booth tanning following a sunless tan, dries the solution, activates the DHA and gives you a photo finish. This produces an even darker, deeper and longer-lasting tan.
Sunless Tanning Tips
To maximize the effectiveness of your sessions, we’ve collected the best spray tanning tips to make sure your skin is best prepared to accept color, keep you safe during your session, and protect and enhance your color after spray tanning.
PREP LIKE A PRO:
- Do not shave 24 hours prior to visit.
- Shower and exfoliate. Use a body scrub, not a bar soap. You want to remove excess dead skin cells so the product adheres evenly.
- Spend a little extra time exfoliating areas with thick skin, such as knees, elbows and ankles.
- If skin is dry, use light lotion at least 2 hours prior.
- Apply petroleum jelly to your cuticles and nail beds to ward off excess color buildup in those areas.
- Moisturize the palms of your hands to help offer a barrier so you get a natural-looking tan. Just be sure to blend the edges well for a natural fade line.
- Remove makeup.
- Avoid wearing perfume or deodorant as these can lead to blotching and flaking.
DURING YOUR SESSION:
- Wear undergarments to protect sensitive areas.
- Use protective eyewear.
- Keep your mouth closed and use lip balm to protect your lips.
- Avoid inhaling the product through your nose, and use plugs to keep your nose closed.
AFTERWARD, FOR THE MOST RADIANT RESULTS:
- Wear dark, loose clothing and avoid underwire bras.
- Wear open shoes, like flip-flops.
- Avoid perspiration – don’t exercise till after your first shower.
- Avoid getting your skin wet, even from rain, washing dishes or giving kids a bath.
- Wait 12-16 hours before you shower, and then apply shower gel only with your hands, not a loofah, towel or sponge. For best results, use our sunless shower gel from California Tan
- After your first shower, moisturize with a tan extender 2-3 times a day! Hydrated skin will maintain a glowing tan best.
Across from Fayetteville High
1121 Martin Luther King Blvd. Fayetteville, AR, 72701
Mission & Crossover
2630 East Citizens Drive, Suite 11 Fayetteville, AR 72703
Garland and Wedington
1004 N Garland Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701
Joyce and College
3901 N Shiloh Drive, Suite 103 Fayetteville, AR 72703
Across from Central Mall
4620 Rogers Ave, Suite 101, Fort Smith, AR 72903
Next to JJ's Bar and Grill
5430 Phoenix Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72903
Next to Harps in Har-Ber
7253 W Sunset Ave Suite A, Springdale, AR 72762